Papaki is looking for a Mid Level Web Developer to provide full software life-cycle development, support, and maintenance of our .NET web applications.
The Mid .NET Developer will use Agile best practices to transform user stories and business requirements into solutions. The developer will work with the Agile Team to provide feedback on requirements, design and develop applications using modem web development techniques, test the code, provide application maintenance, and collaborate with other team members to improve Agile development processes.
The applicant must have excellent communication skills and solid .NET development skills, along with the ability to mentor junior level developers.
As Mid .NET Web Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, and implement Web-enabled applications using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET, jQuery, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5
- Transform complex requirements into working solutions
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- Optimize performance of web applications and utilize best standards
- Create functions and libraries to be used by team of developers
- Work with QA to transfer knowledge and ensure adequate test coverage
- Analyze and resolve current Production application issues
- Provide documentation as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 3+ years experience
- Experience in defining requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions
- Expert in Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Design and develop custom .NET applications in SQL database environments
- Experience with distributed or centralized source control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Mentoring junior level developers
- Suggesting business process improvements
- Performing unit testing and implementing functional / load / integration tests as needed
- Experience with RESTful services, WCF and other Web Services technologies (WSDL, SOAP, etc.), JSON, XML, XSL