How can I choose a domain name;
Choosing the right domain name is an important decision from sales and marketing perspective since this domain name is going to represent your company online. We recommend that you choose a name which refers directly to the company's or organization's name (e.g. company name, trademark, etc.) or a general idea about your website (e.g. subject, key word, etc.).
Some technical rules are:
- You can use either the English or Greek alphabet. You can also use the numbers "0-9" as well as the hyphen "-" to separate words.
- There is no distinction between capital and non-capital letters.
- "_" and "/" are not accepted.
- Spaces and any other symbol, except those mentioned above, cannot be used.
- You cannot use both Greek and English letters in the same domain name.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
If I register a .GR domain name, is there a possibility that the same domain could be registered by someone else with the same .tld?
If I have trademarks for all my company’s products, and therefore they are protected, can they be registered as domain names by others?