1. Click on the text link Click here under SSL Activation.
2. On the pop up choose if the hosting plan of the domain you want to use the SSL for is at Papaki or at another provider.
3. As soon as, you choose that the domain you want to use is at Papaki, choose the hosting plan for with you want to use the SSL for, by typing the domain name it is connected with.
4. Fill in the information required for the CSR as well as the administration and technical contacts.
5. After you fill in all the fields, click Activate Service.
6. For security reasons download at the next step and save to your computer the Private Key. Papaki does not save this information in its database permanently.
7. A few minutes later you will receive an approval email to verify the owner of the domain for your SSL. You will receive this email to the email address you entered in the "Approval Email” field. This email is sent to you directly by the SSL company and includes detailed instructions for the process you must follow to validate your information. The validation is completed a few days later.
8. As soon as the validation is completed, the CRT information of your SSL certificate will be automatically added to your Hosting.