You can transfer .GR domains to Papaki for FREE! You can just:
- Sign into the Papaki Control Panel
- Go to "Useful Tools", "Transfer Domain Names" and click "Domain Name Registrar Change". Then follow the 3 easy steps.
- By inserting your domain and authorization code only, you will have the domain transfer request automatically sent. Your domain transfer will be approved automatically .
(In case you do not remember your authorization code, you can use the reminder link you see during the steps, and you will receive the code at the owners email you had set during the opening of your account at Papaki)
A simple procedure applies also for .EU domain names transfer to Papaki. The .EU domain transfer has a fee and the cost includes the renewal of the domain for 1 year from the expiration date. See the cost here. To transfer your .EU domains:
- Find your domain's authorization code, by contacting with your present registrar. Alternatively, you can find it through Eurid (.EU Registry) by following the instructions you can find here.
- When you receive the authorization code, sign in Papaki's Control Panel, go to "Useful Tools", "Transfer Domain Names" and click "Domain Name Registrar Change". Then follow the 3 easy steps.
- You will be asked to enter your domain name and authorization code in the domain transfer application. The application is automatically sent to EURid and your domain's approval takes 1-2 days.
(An email is sent to the domain owner's email, for approval.)
In order to transfer .COM, .NET, .INFO and other domain names to Papaki, you need to contact your present registrar. The transfer procedure of the domain name is equally simple and you need to pay a small fee that includes the renewal of the domain for 1 year from its expiration date. See the cost here. Just:
- Find your domains authorization code, by contacting with your current registrar.
- Make sure that you own your domain for 60 days or more, that its status is unlocked and the private domain registration inactive
- When you receive the authorization code, sign in to your domain's Control Panel. Go to "Useful Tools", "Transfer Domain Names" and click "Domain Name Registrar Change". Fill in the domain transfer request form with the required information.
- In the end, an email is sent to the owner's email of the domain, with a link to follow, in order to confirm the domain transfer.
- An email will be also sent to the owner's email with a link in order to confirm the owner's information.