How can I download the shop copy from my Papakishop (Skroutz store) to transfer it to Papaki’s new WooCommerce service?
1. Log in to your old PapakiShop admin panel, click "O λογαριασμός μου” and then "Παραγγελία αντιγράφου” on the top right. Τhis copy is a .zip file which contains:
- Your products and their photographs
- Your orders with the details of each one
- Your customers
- The current structure of your eShop (categories etc)
2. Submit a ticket to Support, attach the .zip file and in the description and mention that you want to transfer your eShop from "URL of your PapakiShop” to "URL of your new WooCommerce plan”. If the file is too big, you can upload it to another service, such as DropBox or Google drive, and include the link in the ticket.
The transfer will be completed within a few days and you will be informed via email for any settings you will need to edit yourself.
Article Number: 1625
Posted: Fri, Oct 14, 2016 12:21 PM
Last Updated: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 3:45 PM
Online URL: /support/kb/article/how-can-i-download-the-shop-copy-from-my-papakishop-skroutz-store-to-transfer-it-to-papaki-s-new-woocommerce-service-1625.html