.eu Web Awards were held for the 9th year in a row, and Papaki could not be but a proud supporter! We are among the first three registrars who have so far registered more than 75 .eu websites nominated for an award, and we invite you to support the Greek nominations easily and quickly!
What is .eu Web Awards
The .eu Web Awards is an online competition organized by EURid, the official registry manager of the .eu, .ею, and .ευ top-level domain names. The awards aim to enhance the visibility of innovative and beautiful websites using these extensions. Participation is free of charge, and all the .eu, .ею, and .ευ website owners can submit.
If you have not yet submitted your nomination, there is still time to do it! Visit .eu Web Awards, fill in your site’s details, choose a category, and you may be the next winner.
The nomination of the winners
The audience is the critical factor in the process and the one who will nominate the winners. So, it is time to support your favorite .eu websites!
In 6 categories that the participants compete in, you will find beautiful and creative .eu websites. Among them, dozens have trusted Papaki to register their domain name. Below you can find the list of our nominee sites. Visit them, get inspired, and support them.
- Leaders in their field: Agkoutoglou, Akter, Aktoploika, Amsaero, Anagno.FloralCreations, Anatomic Shoes, Andriopoulos, Artemis Village, Ask Insurance, Athens Riviera, Bassios, CloSeViVa, Colis Group, Collectors Place, Combos Knitwear, Copymania, Cure Dentali Albania, Danaides, Delcof, Destination Albania, Diafimisi, Dicen, Ektelonismoi, Egglezos, Epirotiki Lines, Faethon, Fernandez Jankov, Greece to You, Helistar, Homes in Greece, Institute of Life, Kanakaris, Mouzaki, Mpaxariko, Nezis, Neokem, Orfanidis, Orizon, Paidiki Folia, Papageorgopoulos Urologist, Papayannakis Group, PCarchitects, Pinelies, Power Security, Real G Estate, Rolo Vrata, Sigma Stores, Staikos, Storm Oil, Structeco, Tzitzikas.
- Rising Stars for start-ups: Origammi Atelier
- Laurels for educational institutions, charitable organizations, and pan-European projects: Άρτεμις, adapt2clima, Better Life with MgO, Brine Mining, Can you stand the truth, Chora, Circforbio, Cradle project, CreatIT, DESCI, Enec Mooc, Energy Learning Community, House of Deli, LIFE CO2toCH4.
- House of .eu for blogs, news outlets, and media: Astiko Ktel Kerkyras, Astiko Ktel Larisas, e-Naxos, Paros Best, Santorini Info.
- Better World for green initiatives, and environmentally-friendly organizations: Chromodomi, Green Instruct, Supreme Green Cotton.
- The Best of IDNs for domains names with even one non-Latin character or with .ευ or ею extension.
Voting will last until 17 August. The 18 finalists, those 3 nominees with the higher score from each of the 6 categories, will be announced on 1 September and will receive an invitation to attend the awards ceremony. The nomination of the winners will take place on 17 November at a glamorous ceremony in Mechelen, Belgium.
Good luck to everyone!