If you have a .eu website and you are looking for interesting ways to enhance its credibility and promote it, you should definitely consider participating at the 2018 .eu Web Awards!
It is an event organized by Eurid, the official registry manager of the .eu domains, for 4th year in a row! The main goal is to reward those who have functional, beautiful, and easily accessible .eu websites.
If you feel that the above words describe your website, then go ahead and participate! It is completely free, and if you win, your website will gain credibility and will be advertised on a billboard at Brussels’ Airport, for 2 months!
Go here and check the 2018 .eu Web Awards’ categories. Find which suits your website and do your application! After that, things will go somehow like this:
- Eurid will contact you to confirm your id.
- Your website will be displayed amongst the nominees.
- You will get more votes if you spread the news. Share your nomination on social media!
- On the 5th of September, the finalists will be announced. There will be 3 finalists for each category.
- If you are amongst the finalists, you will receive an invitation to attend the prestigious .eu Web Awards Gala, which will be held in Brussels on the 21st of November. There, the jury will decide the winners, and the prize ceremony will take place!
The deadline for applying expires August 1st! Here, you can read the rules of .eu Web Awards.
We wish you good luck!
PS: If you don’t have a .eu domain, read here the reasons why you should consider getting one. Then, take advantage of our offer and register your .eu domain for only € 4.90 / year instead of € 6.99! See you on the next .eu Web Awards maybe?